1) Tranquility sleeps 7 persons but can fit 8 or 9 if necessary
2) No pets allowed
3) No House parties
4) While striving to make one’s visit as enjoyable as possible, it is expected that guests respect the code of conduct and ethics of hosted guests.
5) No visitors are allowed on the premises without our express permission.
- Unruly behaviour, excessive noise, or other form of unsociable behaviour in our properties is not acceptable.
6) All necessary steps have been taken to make our properties safe. However, no liability will be carried by us for careless behaviour.
- Jumping and diving in the pools is strictly prohibited.. It is dangerous, and may cause damage to the structure of the pool. Parents are expected to supervise their children responsibly.
7) We expect guests to act responsibly.
- Switch off lights when not in use, close all unnecessary water taps running, and behave responsibly in the use of the property during their stay.
- Any damage is considered as direct liability of the person responsible for the booking.
8) While respecting the privacy of our guests and advise our clients beforehand in such instances as pool maintenance and cleaner services if any, we reserve the right to enter our property at all times.
9) Guests are required to provide for themselves all necessary insurance against personal injury, damage, theft, cancellation, delay, etc.
Deposit against damages
10) On your arrival you will be asked to provide us EUR300 when checking into the property . If we find any damage we reserve the right to withdraw the necessary funds from your deposit .If you do not wish to provide us with cash a check which we can mail back or hand back to you once the property is checked. Please note that if presenting a check for deposit against damage will be a local check, from a Maltese bank such as HSBC or BOV
11) We reserve the right to refuse any booking. Non conformity with the above will result in our asking undesirable guests to leave.
12) Check in time 16.00 on first day, check out time 12.00 noon on last day.
13) Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of 50% deposit and the balance paid in cash on arrival.
14) It is to be understood that any bookings are being done after having read and agreed to above.
Please feel free to ask for any other information you may require.